Wedding Day of Coordinator
Planning the entire wedding without a coordinator is already stressful
enough, so the least you can do is hire someone who can handle the
stress of the day. Your peace of mind on your wedding day will be worth
every penny! Remember, your family and friends are your guests too, and you want them to be able to relax and enjoy your wedding.
A Day of Coordinator is hired to work only on the wedding day, instead of the whole
planning period. This way, the couple has total control over every
aspect of the wedding but has the ease of mind letting someone else make sure it comes together on the big day.
Once you hire me, I will be your new
point of contact for your vendors. I will coordinate the logistics of
your wedding day to make sure that everything that you have spent
months planning runs exactly how you envisioned.
- I will review your contracts and understand exactly who
is doing what and when.
- I will create your day-of timeline, which will
break down all the details regarding arrival times, setup and
- I will do a site
visit with you and discuss all of the details you have planned, to get
an idea of how you envision the space on your wedding day.
- I will make sure the florist and caterer arrives on time at the venue.
- I will confirm the limo pick up and drop off times.
- I will distribute the tips at the end of the night.
- I will pack all your gifts and
goodies at the end of the night (cake knives, flutes and gifts) and cleaning up of the venue.
I can also help with the following at additional cost:
- Vendor recommendation & appointment setting
- Invitation assembly, stuffing & mailing
- Wedding favors coordination & assembly
- Thank you notes
- Bridesmaid accessories shopping
- Thank you gifts for bridal party & hostesses
- Gifts for groom and groomsmen
- Custom hospitality bag creation & delivery
- Honeymoon planning
- Week of odds & ends errands